January 17 - May 26 , 2017
- Pajama Story Night, Ages 3-6 — Songs, stories, and a craft for children ages 3-6.
- Mondays 6:15 - 7 p.m.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschooler of Roselle Park) Storytime—Stories and a craft for preschoolers.
- Tuesdays, Jan 24, Feb 28, Mar 28, Apr 25 & May 23, 10:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Story Night, Ages 3-6 — Songs, a story, and a craft for children 3-6 years old.
- Thursdays 6:15 - 7 p.m.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby): Time for Toddlers & Twos — Songs, finger plays, stories, and simple crafts.
- Wednesdays 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- Storytime, Ages 3-6 — Songs, a story, and a craft for children 3-6 years old.
- Thursdays 1:30 - 2:15 p.m.
Parents are encouraged to participate with their children in storytime programs. In any case, parents are required to remain in the building while their children are attending a program.
Children younger then 10 years MUST have an adult in the building; children younger then 7 years MUST be within eyesight of a caregiver (18-year old or older) at all times.