2017 Summer Reading Club
- The Summer Reading Club is open to children of all ages.
- Each child who registers will receive a booklet to record the books read. The booklet will be held by the child, but must be brought to the library to be checked.
- Books you read should be at your reading level. You may list books others have read to you (books at a higher reading level than your own), but
children able to read should read at least half of their listed books themselves. Please star all books read to you when you list them in your booklet.
- For every 5 picture books read or 100 cumulative pages read in chapter books, the child will receive a sticker in his/her booklet. For every 5 stickers, the child may choose a paperback book prize.
- Registration begins on Monday, June 19. There is no deadline for registration.
- Booklets must be completed and returned to the Children's Room by Friday, August 18.
- There will be a closing program on Monday, August 28 at 6:30 p.m. at the Casano Center. Each child who has earned at least 1 sticker in his/her booklet will be awarded a certificate.
404 Chestnut Street, Roselle Park, NJ 07204;
908-245-2456; 908-245-9204(fax); email@example.com