Welcome to the Library
Provided by Recorded Books, the world's largest independent publisher and distributor of unabridged audiobooks on cassettes, CDs, and downloadable.
The Carnegie Corporation of New York/New York Times I Love My Librarian Award encourages library users to recognize the accomplishments of exceptional public, school, college, community college, or university librarians.
A master's degree in library science (MLS or MLIS) is necessary for librarian positions in most public, academic, and special libraries.
Nominate Your Public Librarian
The Library is collecting food, litter, cleaning supplies, paper towels, toys and gift cards to distribute to local animal shelters.
- Thursday, September 4, 6:30 p.m.—How to conquer belly fat, stress, and hormones.
Dr. Jason Kaufman's healthy lifestyle tips will help you maximize energy, burn fat, reduce inflammation, balance hormones, enhance heart health and help you live younger, longer.
- Thursday, September 11, 5 p.m.—Friends of the Library Meeting.
- Storytimes & Special Programs begin September 15.
- Every Thursday, starting September 18, 3-4 p.m.—Math Help, grades K-8.
- Every Wednesday, starting September 17, 3:15-4 p.m.—Lego Club.
- Every Monday—Conversational English with Sister Ann:
Beginners: 11-12; Advanced: 12-1
- Every Thursday, starting June 24, 10:30-11:15 a.m.—Crazy for Crafts. Must Sign Up!!
- for senior citizens, Nursing Home residents, or any other individuals needing a smile.
We are collecting crayon drawings from children to donate them to the Color A Smile non-profit organization.
Click on the image above to see more pictures from various library events.