Your Library Card
Your library card is your passport to our library and its online resources. You may also use your library card in any LMxAC or MURAL library.
- To get a Library Card at the Roselle Park Veterans Memorial Library, you need proof that you live in town (Driver's License or personal letter, etc.)
- There is no charge for your first card.
- Cards are renewed every three (3) years but you keep the same numbers for as long as you live in Roselle Park.
- DO NOT LEND YOUR CARD TO ANYONE. You are responsible for anything borrowed on your card.
- There is a $2.00 charge for a new card if lost.
The number in the back of your library card is unique to you and is your means of accessing our catalog and online resources when not at the library. In addition to your bar code number you also have a PIN (Personal Identification Number). In most cases, the PIN is CHANGEME. You may want to call us to verify your PIN. The library card number and the PIN will allow you (from any computer) to:
- Access our catalog—iBistro—to reserve materials
- Check your library account
- Renew your books
- Access various online library resources
LMxAC & MURAL Borrowing
Roselle Park Veterans Memorial library is a part of the Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium—LMxAC. Your card is valid in any of the LMxAC libraries. You can access the combined LMxAC catalog and use your library card to reserve any book from any of those libraries.
In addition, Roselle Park library has a reciprocal agreement with several libraries in the area that do not belong to LMxAC. You may use your library card in the Middlesex Union Reciprocal Agreement Libraries (MURAL) listed below as long as your account is good here (some borrowing restrictions may apply). View MURAL Libraries in a map
If you have any questions or problems, or need help accessing our catalog, call us or stop by the library during regular library hours.